Hero Ram might have been going through a low phase but there seems to be no dearth in the number of movies he is signing. As already reported, Ram had recently signed two films whereas the shooting of his next film ‘Pandaga chesko’ is progressing briskly. The unit is right now shooting at Ramoji Film City in Hyderabad and some important scenes are being canned involving Ram, Rakul Preet and Sonal Chauhan.
Gopichand Malineni is the director of the film and Paruchuri Kireeti is the producer. Ram plays the role of an stylish NRI in the film which also stars Sonal Chauhan and Rakul Preet Singh as female leads.Thaman SS is composing the music.
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic