For the past few months, Tamil hero-director duo Vishal and Lingusamy have been busy shooting for Sandakozhi 2, a sequel to their 2005 blockbuster Sandakozhi (Pandem Kodi). Keerthy Suresh is playing the female lead in this much-awaited sequel.
As per the latest updates, Sandakozhi 2’s shoot is halfway through and the film’s next schedule will take place in Dindigul. Varalaxmi Sarathkumar is said to be playing a negative role in the movie. The film’s teaser, which was released during the Nadigar Sangam star night in Malaysia, received a decent response. Vishal himself is bankrolling the sequel.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular actor opts out of Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Mahesh vs Bunny Sankranthi clash- Fight getting serious
- Prabhas’s actor friends to fly London for special bash
- Hilarious title for Dil Raju-Krish’s maiden production
- Poll : In which of these genres should Mahesh and Rajamouli collaborate?
- Dil Raju to release noted comedian’s film