Action hero Gopichand’s silver jubilee film, Pantham, released last week and collected the highest opening weekend collections in the actor’s career. A small get-together was held last night to celebrate the film’s success.
Speaking on the occasion, Gopichand said that Pantham is the best film in his career. “Pantham delivers the much-needed message to the society. People are calling me and appreciating me for doing such an important film,” said Gopichand.
Pantham is directed by debutant Chakravarthy. The film stars young beauty Mehreen as the female lead. Radhamohan is the film’s producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?
- Release season locked for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk
- Anil Ravipudi reveals why Kalyanram refused to produce Pataas initially