Action hero Gopichand’s silver jubilee film, Pantham, released last week and collected the highest opening weekend collections in the actor’s career. A small get-together was held last night to celebrate the film’s success.
Speaking on the occasion, Gopichand said that Pantham is the best film in his career. “Pantham delivers the much-needed message to the society. People are calling me and appreciating me for doing such an important film,” said Gopichand.
Pantham is directed by debutant Chakravarthy. The film stars young beauty Mehreen as the female lead. Radhamohan is the film’s producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Parking fee at theatres to be charged soon?
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Ram makes sensational tweets- Requests AP CM for investigation
- Star comedian tests positive for COVID 19
- Viral- Allu Arjun’s kids get dressed as freedom fighters
- Mohan Babu in and as Son of India