Action hero Gopichand’s silver jubilee film, Pantham, released last week and collected the highest opening weekend collections in the actor’s career. A small get-together was held last night to celebrate the film’s success.
Speaking on the occasion, Gopichand said that Pantham is the best film in his career. “Pantham delivers the much-needed message to the society. People are calling me and appreciating me for doing such an important film,” said Gopichand.
Pantham is directed by debutant Chakravarthy. The film stars young beauty Mehreen as the female lead. Radhamohan is the film’s producer.
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad
- Young comedian receiving good applause for his role in AAA
- Sunny Leone roped in for Tamil Temper