Action Hero Gopichand’s silver jubilee film, Pantham, released on July 5. Thanks to the decent reviews, the film went on to collect all-time highest opening day shares in Gopichand’s career. Pantham continued the decent show and has now registered the best first weekend collections in Gopichand’s career.
In its opening weekend, Pantham collected Rs 6.77 crore worldwide share from a gross of Rs 10.50 crore. In Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, the film collected Rs 6.02 crore share in 4 days. Below is the area-wise breakdown of Pantham’s worldwide 1st weekend collections:
|Total 4 days AP & TG||Rs 6.02 Cr|
|Rest of India||Rs 50,00,000|
|Total 4-day worldwide share||Rs 6.77 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas21- Nag Ashwin canning solo scenes on Amitabh Bachchan
- Karan Johar to host Bigg Boss on OTT
- Hero Vijay Anthony turns director for Bichagadu 2
- Poll : Which among these Pawan and Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to resume from this date
- Prabhas chosen as the Most Handsome Asian Man