Action Hero Gopichand’s silver jubilee film, Pantham, released on July 5. Thanks to the decent reviews, the film went on to collect all-time highest opening day shares in Gopichand’s career. Pantham continued the decent show and has now registered the best first weekend collections in Gopichand’s career.
In its opening weekend, Pantham collected Rs 6.77 crore worldwide share from a gross of Rs 10.50 crore. In Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, the film collected Rs 6.02 crore share in 4 days. Below is the area-wise breakdown of Pantham’s worldwide 1st weekend collections:
|Total 4 days AP & TG||Rs 6.02 Cr|
|Rest of India||Rs 50,00,000|
|Total 4-day worldwide share||Rs 6.77 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s next with this happening director?
- Sid, Genelia celebrate 14 years of Bommarillu with iconic dialogue
- Sanjay Dutt suffering from lung infection
- Adivi Sesh in talks for acclaimed Hindi film’s Telugu remake?
- Mahesh Babu fans set a sensational world record on his birthday
- Immense gratitude: Mahesh Babu thanks fans and well-wishers