Action Hero Gopichand’s silver jubilee film, Pantham, released on July 5. Thanks to the decent reviews, the film went on to collect all-time highest opening day shares in Gopichand’s career. Pantham continued the decent show and has now registered the best first weekend collections in Gopichand’s career.
In its opening weekend, Pantham collected Rs 6.77 crore worldwide share from a gross of Rs 10.50 crore. In Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, the film collected Rs 6.02 crore share in 4 days. Below is the area-wise breakdown of Pantham’s worldwide 1st weekend collections:
|Total 4 days AP & TG||Rs 6.02 Cr|
|Rest of India||Rs 50,00,000|
|Total 4-day worldwide share||Rs 6.77 Cr|
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release