Action Hero Gopichand’s silver jubilee film, Pantham, released on July 5. Thanks to the decent reviews, the film went on to collect all-time highest opening day shares in Gopichand’s career. Pantham continued the decent show and has now registered the best first weekend collections in Gopichand’s career.
In its opening weekend, Pantham collected Rs 6.77 crore worldwide share from a gross of Rs 10.50 crore. In Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, the film collected Rs 6.02 crore share in 4 days. Below is the area-wise breakdown of Pantham’s worldwide 1st weekend collections:
|Total 4 days AP & TG||Rs 6.02 Cr|
|Rest of India||Rs 50,00,000|
|Total 4-day worldwide share||Rs 6.77 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- More scenes to be added for Sankranthi blockbuster
- Poll : Which of these songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo had the best choreography?
- Hero Siddharth’s satirical take on fan wars
- Star hero charges 120 crores for his next
- Pratiroju Pandage’s closing collections- Blockbuster
- Interesting updates on Pawan-Krish film