Looks like Chiranjeevi’s 150th film is on track to become a reality soon, if the latest reports are anything to go by. For the past few months, there were rumours that Chiranjeevi was contemplating to return to silver screen once again and in fact, he himself had announced it at an event in December.
Although details about who’s going to direct the film aren’t clear yet, latest buzz is that some top heroines are being approached to play the lead role opposite Chiranjeevi. A top Mumbai based film magazine has reported that Parineeti Chopra, who became quite popular in Bollywood after she acted in Ishaqzaade, was approached for this film when she had come to Hyderabad to shoot for one of her Hindi films. Apparently, the actress even heard the script, but she turned down the script because of clash of dates.
A clear picture about Chiranjeevi’s 150th film is likely to emerge soon. He was last seen in a cameo in Magadheera and his last film as a lead actor was Shankar Dada Zindabad, which released back in 2007.
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections