The jubilant team of Kalyanram’s action entertainer ‘Patas’ will be going on a success tour from tomorrow. As per the source close to the team, Kalyanram, director Anil Ravipudi and other core unit members will be taking part in the tour to express their gratitude to the fans for making the film a blockbuster hit.
The team will kick start their tour from Nellore and then move on to major towns like Ongole Guntur, Tenali, Gudiwada and Machilipatnam. A grand event celebrating the film’s success at Sidhartha College Grounds in Vijayawada will round off the success tour.
‘Patas’ is still going strong with houseful collections and has entered into the profit zone. Additional screens have been added across the two Telugu speaking states and also the US to boost up the collections.
- Is Keerthy Suresh losing out on her popularity?
- Sree Vishnu announces his next
- Sammohanam’s first three day collections
- Star hero’s son to study filmmaking abroad
- Ramya Krishna begins shooting for Sailaja Reddy Alludu