Shriya’s upcoming film Pavitra is finally gearing up for release on June 7, as per the latest buzz in the industry. Janardhan Maharshi has directed the film and Sadhak Kumar, Sai Mahesh Reddy have produced the film. Initially, the makers were planning to release the film in May; however, it was pushed to June since the producers were keen on releasing the film simultaneously in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam. The Tamil version has been titled as Peru Maatrumdaan Pavitra. Talking about the film, Janardhan Maharshi says, “Although Shriya is playing the role of a prostitute, it’ll be completely different from other films based on this theme. Pavitra is inspired from a real incident and it narrates the story of a woman who fights back and becomes a politician.” Incidentally, this is Pavitra’s first full fledged film in a long time in Telugu and she was last seen in a cameo in Sekhar Kammula’s Life Is Beautiful. Shriya will soon be teaming up with Nagarjuna in Vikram Kumar’s Manam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nuvvunte Naa Jathaga’s emotional trailer impresses
- Lavanya Tripathi attempting versatile roles
- Poll : Which aspect of Acharya’s teaser are you waiting for?
- Keerthy Suresh thrilled to act in her father’s film
- Revealed- Acharya’s teaser to be out on this date
- Fans of NTR want a key update on this