Actor-politician Pawan Kalyan is currently in London to take part in the Indo-European Business Forum summit and receive the IEBF Excellence Award for his selfless efforts on the Uddanam issue. The award ceremony was concluded just a while ago.
Meanwhile, Pawan has used this trip to bond with his fans from London and other European countries. Apart from exchanging pleasantries, Pawan reportedly explained his fans about the objectives of Janasena. Pawan will return to Hyderabad on November 18.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Raa slated for festive release
- Poll : According to you, which director should Vijay Deverakonda work with?
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India trailer: Inspiring journey of a young woman’s dream
- Review : Colour Photo – Only for a few emotions
- Krish’s amazing feat amid COVID; Wraps up entire talkie in 35 days
- Fun video: Pooja Hegde turns director for her stylist