Actor-politician Pawan Kalyan is currently in London to take part in the Indo-European Business Forum summit and receive the IEBF Excellence Award for his selfless efforts on the Uddanam issue. The award ceremony was concluded just a while ago.
Meanwhile, Pawan has used this trip to bond with his fans from London and other European countries. Apart from exchanging pleasantries, Pawan reportedly explained his fans about the objectives of Janasena. Pawan will return to Hyderabad on November 18.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Hindi actress to play Prabhas’s mom
- Rajamouli, Ajay Devgn’s mutual respect after RRR first day’s shoot
- Poll : Which of these songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo had the best choreography?
- Former CM’s son’s next is a bilingual sports drama
- Anil Ravipudi not keen to direct F2’s Bollywood remake
- Star hero to join F2 sequel?