It is well known that popular Tamil actor-director SJ Suryah will be helming Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s soon to be commended film, an as yet-untitled faction love story with a rural backdrop. However, roping in Pawan was a stroke of luck for SJ Suryah.
In his latest interview, SJ Suryah revealed that he actually wanted to direct the sequel to Khushi featuring Tamil star Vijay. However, Vijay decided to act in Bharatan’s film, which made Suryah to cast himself in the remake. It was then that he also approached Pawan for Khushi’s Telugu sequel.
With Pawan giving his green signal to his film, SJ Suryah thanked his lucky stars and dropped his plans of playing the lead in Khushi 2 to concentrate on this biggie.
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?