Pawan Kalyan worked continuously for the last three months without a break for his film latest film Sardaar. He has been taking it easy from quite some time now and is resting at home. Now, latest reports reveal that Pawan has left for a ten day vacation.
Though the location and other details of his travel are not disclosed, sources close to him suggests that Pawan had planned this tour long back. Once he is back from his holiday, he will start shooting for his upcoming film in the direction of S J Suryah.
- Fans eagerly awaiting Aravinda Sametha’s audio
- One more surprise from ‘NTR’ biopic
- Music album scrapped for Suriya’s next
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away