Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Katamrayudu’ is being shot with good speed and the makers are aiming for a Feb 2017 release, according to the latest info coming out of trade circles. The movie is going to be the first of two releases for Pawan Kalyan in 2017, with the second being Trivikram’s film.
Pawan is hoping to release atleast 4 films before the 2019 election season, according to sources who are familiar with the matter. The movie is being directed by Dolly and Sharrath Marar is the producer. Katamrayudu is going to present Pawan Kalyan in a very rustic and powerful manner.
Shruthi Haasan is the heroine and Anup Rubens will compose the music.
- NTR Mahanayakudu will leave everyone awestruck: Krish
- RX 100 hero Kartikeya to romance a Malayali actress
- VVR & F2’s latest Nizam collections
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- Nani to romance Tamil starlet?