Amongst Pawan Kalyan’s exciting line-up of movies, Hari Hara Veera Mallu is being eagerly awaited by fans. Pawan will be seen in a role loosely inspired by Robinhood in this Krish directorial. The film had wrapped up nearly 50 percent of its shoot before the Covid second wave halted the shoot.
Now, the latest updates reveal that Pawan Kalyan is gearing up to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu’s shooting from October 25. Apparently, Pawan will be taking part in a high-octane fight sequence in the upcoming schedule. Bollywood stars Arjun Rampal and Jacqueline Fernandez will be taking part in the soon-to-commence schedule.
Nidhhi Agerwal is the female lead in the movie and MM Keeravani is the music composer. AM Rathnam, the senior producer who bankrolled Pawan’s Khushi in the past, is presenting the movie and A Dayakara Rao is producing it. The film is slated for release on April 29, 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde wraps up dubbing for Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant bags the ticket to finale task
- Pawan Kalyan says enough of speculations
- Watch movies in theaters without any fear – Talasani Srinivasa Yadav
- Gamanam is all about the journey of life – Sujana Rao
- Adavi Thalli Maata from Bheemla Nayak to release tomorrow