It is well-known that Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati are coming together for the Telugu remake of Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake which is presently in filming stage. The makers are planning to resume shoot from next month.
Initially, the makers of the much-hyped multi-starrer planned to release it in theatres this Dasara. But that won’t be possible due to the delay in shoot. The makers are now planning an alternative release date for the film.
Reportedly, the producers of Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake are planning to lock Sankranthi release for the film. This would give them enough time to wrap up the shoot and moreover, Sankranthi season has always been a fruitful window for Tollywood as new released generally rake up big moolah at the box office. So, the makers are eyeing Sankranthi holiday season release.
Articles that might interest you:
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?