It is well-known that Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati are coming together for the Telugu remake of Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake which is presently in filming stage. The makers are planning to resume shoot from next month.
Initially, the makers of the much-hyped multi-starrer planned to release it in theatres this Dasara. But that won’t be possible due to the delay in shoot. The makers are now planning an alternative release date for the film.
Reportedly, the producers of Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake are planning to lock Sankranthi release for the film. This would give them enough time to wrap up the shoot and moreover, Sankranthi season has always been a fruitful window for Tollywood as new released generally rake up big moolah at the box office. So, the makers are eyeing Sankranthi holiday season release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna tests negative -To get back to shoot soon
- Jr. NTR’s sweet gesture wins hearts
- Noted Tamil actor makes his Bollywood debut
- Rana’s Virata Parvam seals its OTT release date
- OTT: Gripping trailer of Gone Game 2 is out now
- Ram Pothineni opens up about his marriage plans