Earlier, we reported that the actor Arjun Sarja will be directing the young actor Vishwak Sen. The movie marks the Tollywood debut of Aishwarya Arjun. Jagapathi Babu will be seen in a crucial role in this movie.
Today, the movie has been launched in a grand manner at Ramanaidu Studios in Hyderabad. Vishwak Sen, Arjun and others attended the pooja ceremony. To our surprise, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan attended the launching ceremony.
The first clap is done by Pawan Kalyan. The first shot is directed by the legendary director Raghavendra Rao while Prakash Raj switched on the camera. Vishnu Manchu handed over the script to the director Arjun.
Produced by Sree Raam Films International, the movie has the music of Ravi Basrur. Dialogue writer Sai Madhav Burra, costume designer Neeraja Kona, lyricist Chandrabose and cinematographer Balamurugan are also a part of this movie. More details will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gargi Trailer – Sai Pallavi stuns yet again
- Maamanithan seals its OTT release date
- This star hero will launch Ponniyin Selvan’s Telugu teaser
- Vijay’s Varasudu first single update is here
- I have waited 15 years for my Tamil debut – Ram
- Two big OTT giants approach Megastar Chiranjeevi?