Tomorrow maybe just another Dasara for many, but it’s yet another festive day for millions of diehard Pawan Kalyan fans. The Power Star will be completing 2 decades of his presence in Tollywood tomorrow.
On October 11, 1996 Megastar Chiranjeevi’s brother Konidela Kalyan made his silver screen debut with EVV Satyanarayana’s Akkadammayi Ikkadabbayi. He later turned into a youth icon and is now hailed as a demigod for his fans.
Pawan fans from across the world are trending #2DecadesOfPawanKalyan on social media to celebrate 2 decades of euphoria called Pawan Kalyan.
- The incident that inspired Shankar to make Bharatheeyudu
- Poll : Will Akhil make a comeback with Mr. Majnu?
- Interesting update on Balayya-Boyapti film
- Legendary musician for Vijay Anthony film
- Star hero as chief guest for Mr. Majnu pre-release event