Recently, the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy led Andhra Pradesh government imposed restrictions on erecting pandals in public during the upcoming Vinayaka Chaturthi festive season in a move to prevent the impending COVID-19 third wave. Jagan’s government, however, “allowed” devotees to celebrate the festival in their homes.
Jagan’s new diktat has been receiving criticism from opposition leaders. Actor and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan lambasted Jagan restricting the Vinayaka Chaturthi festivities. Pawan alleged that the AP CM’s latest order is a threat to the age-old Hindu culture and tradition of celebrating Vinayaka Chaturthi.
Pawan also mocked the AP government’s order, saying that the restrictions are only limited to Vinayaka Chaturthi celebrations and that they are not applied to the YSRCP leaders’ birthday celebrations. Pawan also alleged that the Jagan government has failed to nab the culprits who attacked and destroyed several Hindu temples across Andhra Pradesh.
— JanaSena Party (@JanaSenaParty) September 7, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted producer RR Venkat passes away
- Manchu Vishnu: Chiranjeevi will vote for me
- Photo Moment: Prabhas spotted with his Laxman on Adipurush’s set
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts