Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan today visited Chennai and interacted with the media. Pawan said that the regional parties down South must unite to confront the bias and prejudices of the national parties and play a crucial role at the centre.
Quoting BR Ambedkar, Pawan demanded a second capital exclusively for all the South Indian states. Pawan also stated that he is contending to be the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh. He also took potshots at the ruling BJP and TDP governments at the centre and state respectively and revealed how both the parties have let the people of Andhra Pradesh down.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda trains under international bike racing champ
- Will this talented heroine make a strong comeback?
- Interesting title in consideration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh