After a few months of break from political activities, Janasena President Pawan Kalyan today took part in the party’s Political Affairs Committee Meeting at the party office in Mangalagiri. Before the meeting, Pawan and the attendees mourned the loss of lives and hailed Janasena activists’ selfless service during the pandemic.
Addressing the party workers, Pawan said that he has personally contributed Rs 1 crore towards the life insurance for the party’s active members. Pawan also handed over a cheque for Rs 5 lakhs to the members of Janasena’s Nandyala activist Akula Somasekhar who lost his life during the COVID second wave.
On the movies front, Pawan will resume shooting for Ayyappanum Koshiyum’s Telugu remake from the 12th of this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Liger click in Hindi- Vijay Devarakonda responds
- Shows being added for Sita Ramam in Tamil Nadu?
- Karthikeya 2 shows sudden increase in Hindi collections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Liger will be a smash hit
- Laal Singh Chaddha and Raksha Bandhan collect very less than this hit movie
- Karthikeya 2 to post solid numbers on day 3