After a few months of break from political activities, Janasena President Pawan Kalyan today took part in the party’s Political Affairs Committee Meeting at the party office in Mangalagiri. Before the meeting, Pawan and the attendees mourned the loss of lives and hailed Janasena activists’ selfless service during the pandemic.
Addressing the party workers, Pawan said that he has personally contributed Rs 1 crore towards the life insurance for the party’s active members. Pawan also handed over a cheque for Rs 5 lakhs to the members of Janasena’s Nandyala activist Akula Somasekhar who lost his life during the COVID second wave.
On the movies front, Pawan will resume shooting for Ayyappanum Koshiyum’s Telugu remake from the 12th of this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anandhi looks simply beautiful as ‘Sodaala Sridevi’ in SSC’s first look
- Ace Bollywood DP’s tweet on Pawan Kalyan raises expectations
- Sankranthi 2022 getting heated up
- It’s official: Here’s Radhe Shyam’s release date
- Rashmika in talks for Tamil star’s Tollywood debut film?
- Aadi, Payal Rajput’s Kirataka to go on floors on this date