Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan visited Nellore this morning to take part in the famous Rottela Panduga. On this occasion, he met with all his school teachers who had taught him in his childhood. Pawan also felicitated his teachers and took their blessings. It’s well-known that Pawan had spent formidable years of his childhood in Nellore.
After his Nellore visit, Pawan will kick-start his Porata Yatra bus tour in the remaining parts of West Godavari from the 25th of September. He has been interacting with Janasena leaders and cadre from the local areas and chalking out strategies to strengthen the party ahead of the upcoming general elections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju drops big update on Ram Charan’s RC15
- Nani wraps up Ante Sundaraniki’s shoot
- Gossip about a crazy twist in Pushpa 2 makes news
- This director to helm Balayya-Allu Aravind film?
- Radhe Shyam to release on the date RRR vacates?
- Pawan Kalyan will shock you in Bheemla Nayak- Thaman