Film star and Janasena President Pawan Kalyan today met AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu along with the experts team from the Harvard Medical College and KGH Hospital. Pawan held discussions about the preventive measures being implemented by the government to control the kidney diseases in Uddanam.
During the meeting, Pawan was requested by the government authorities to be the brand ambassador for its Jeevandan organ donation program. Pawan readily obliged the government’s request and he will start working on the campaign soon. The government hopes to inspire more and more people about the valuable cause of organ donation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- Allu Aravind confirm film with Boyapati Srinu
- iSmart Shankar off to a gigantic start
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2