Pawan Kalyan has confirmed that he’s going to support Narendra Modi and BJP in the upcoming elections. He met Modi earlier today and the two reportedly discussed on several issues pertaining to Telangana and Seemandhra. Ever since Pawan Kalyan launched his new party, there have been rumours that he’s going to meet Modi and few other BJP leaders. And now that has become a reality.
Later, talking to the media, Pawan Kalyan said, “I am extending my full support to Modi. I am not a politician. I am not here for power.” He also stated that he explained the situation of Telangana and Seemandhra and all the problems that people are facing. Meanwhile, Modi himself was quite impressed with Pawan Kalyan’s commitment towards serving the society and soon after the meeting, he posted on Twitter saying, “Met Pawan Kalyan. This was our first meeting & I am impressed with his passion & commitment to serve the nation.”
Later this month, Pawan Kalyan is expected to address a huge gathering in Vizag. Going by all these developments, it looks like Pawan Kalyan will have no time for his movies in near future.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties