The Telugu remake of Ayyappanum Koshiyum, starring Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati in the lead roles has completed over 50% of the shoot.
The unit is currently filming a few crucial sequences featuring Pawan Kalyan and Nithya Menen at a specially erected set in Aluminium Factory, Hyderabad.
The remaining 50% will be shot at a brisk pace. The film is slated for theatrical release next Sankranthi. The Sagar Chandra directorial will be out in theaters on 12th January next year.
Sithara Entertainments are bankrolling the project. Trivikram is providing the screenplay and dialogues.
Articles that might interest you:
- M S Raju highly impressed with his son’s new film
- Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli project in full swing
- Love Story holding well on key Monday
- Maha Samudram locks OTT partner
- Naga Shourya’s Lakshya gets a release date
- Prabhas’s Adipurush affirms its release date