Pawan Kalyan and Renu Desai attended their son Akira Nandan’s graduation ceremony which took place the other night. Rendu took to Instagram to share a snap from the ceremony.
“An era ends and an era begins. Proud parents of an amazing boy on his graduation day.No more getting ready for school early morning, no more worrying about the bus timing, no more rushing to get the lunch packed on time, no more tutions, no more PTM, no more school…”
“I have told Akira that his true journey begins now and I hope he finds his own spot in the sunlight without needing the light of his parents.My little baby grew up really fast.” Rendu captioned the snap.
Pawan, Akira, Aadhya, and Renu posed to the camera following the graduation ceremony.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed – Star hero’s double role in his next
- Nick Jonas to make his debut on a famous Indian show
- Shriya Pilgaonkar – The recent OTT sensation
- Taapsee opens up about working with Shahrukh Khan
- Madhavan wants these Bollywood actors to remake his super hit movie
- Movies, series releasing this week in theatres and OTT