Pawan Kalyan has wrapped up the three week long shooting schedule for his upcoming film, Gabbar Singh. The film was being shot in Pollachi for the past few days and some important scenes and songs were canned on Pawan Kalyan and the film’s lead actress, Shruti Haasan. Harish Shankar, the director of the film, was quite upbeat about working with Pawan Kalyan. Soon after wrapping up the first schedule with Pawan Kalyan, he boasted about Powerstar’s energy and hinted at high dose of action and entertainment in this film. Bandla Ganesh is producing the film and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music. The film is expected to hit the screens in the last week of April.
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?
- The incident that inspired Shankar to make Bharatheeyudu