Pawan Kalyan has wrapped up the three week long shooting schedule for his upcoming film, Gabbar Singh. The film was being shot in Pollachi for the past few days and some important scenes and songs were canned on Pawan Kalyan and the film’s lead actress, Shruti Haasan. Harish Shankar, the director of the film, was quite upbeat about working with Pawan Kalyan. Soon after wrapping up the first schedule with Pawan Kalyan, he boasted about Powerstar’s energy and hinted at high dose of action and entertainment in this film. Bandla Ganesh is producing the film and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music. The film is expected to hit the screens in the last week of April.
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states