Following the release of his latest film, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, Power Star Pawan Kalyan is gearing up to launch his next film in SJ Suryah’s direction. In his latest interview to a leading South news daily, Pawan has made several amusing revelations about his personal and professional lives.
Apart from talking about his films and political commitments, Pawan also revealed several unknown details about his lifestyle. Speaking about his fitness, this black belt holder in karate said that he is still practicing martial arts, which keeps him fit and healthy and even credited it for imparting self-discipline in him.
Pawan also said that he follows a strict Sathvik diet and that he has only one meal a day for six months in a year and that he also eats a lot of fruits. Pawan further added saying that he doesn’t waste his energy by socialising and instead he channels all the energy towards his work.
Articles that might interest you:
- No truth in reports of Bollywood star’s cameo in Saaho
- Are Bunny and Charan not on talking terms? Allu hero clarifies
- DSP opens up about acting debut
- Balancing motherhood and work is quite challenging : Sunny Leone
- Raghava Lawrence’s noble gesture wins hearts
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s 2 movies to release on the same day