The Coronavirus has been taking down some of the biggest names in the country in the last six months or so. The latest name to get affected is none other than Venkaih Naidu, the vice president of India.
He turned positive to the virus yesterday and is getting treated for the same. Wishes are coming in from near and dead and today, Janasena leader and star hero Pawn Kalyan wished the legendary thespian to get well soon.
He posted a tweet with his wishes in Telugu. Venkaih Naidu was in news from the last few days saying that he was the one who paid all the hospital bills of Balasubramanyam who was admitted to a private hospital in Chennai. However, SPB’s son, Charan denied all these reports.
మన భారత దేశ –
గౌరవ ఉప రాష్ట్రపతి ‘శ్రీ వెంకయ్య నాయుడుగారు ‘ కరోనా నుంచి త్వరగా కోలుకోవాలని ఆ ఏడుకొండల వాడిని కోరుకుంటున్నాను.🙏@VPSecretariat
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) September 30, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Krithi Shetty has to say this about Mahesh Babu and Ram Charan
- F3 Movie: Worldwide closing collections are here
- Adivi Sesh’s Major continues its rampage on Netflix
- Kalyan Ram relieved with Bimbisara’s trailer response
- Top production house buys Lal Singh Chaddha Telugu rights
- Shocker: Tollywood actor’s mother passes away