Pawan Kalyan is a super busy man now with multiple projects that are in various stages of making now. But he has now set a deadline of 6 months for these projects.
Pawan intends to be done with Hari Hara Veera Mallu, Ustaad, OG, and PKSDT film in the next six months as he gears up to turn active in Andhra Pradesh politics. He wants to wrap up all these projects in the next months so that he can allot ample time for JanaSena activities.
Given the pace at which Pawan works, all these projects are more than likely to be wrapped up by Pawan’s deadline.
Once these are done, Pawan will mostly be moving to AP and take part in the electoral campaign there.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas visits TTD ahead of Adipurush’s event
- OTT Review : Scoop – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Karthi to act in one more sequel?
- Much-awaited update on Ajith’s Vidaa Muyarchi’s first schedule
- Big news on Naga Chaitanya turns out to be a rumor
- Official: Intinti Ramayanam gets a new release date
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food