After nearly 9 months since the lockdown, hero Pawan Kalyan had resumed the shooting for his highly-anticipated period action drama under Krish’s direction earlier this month in Hyderabad. The ongoing schedule will be wrapped up by Thursday (Jan 21).. Krish has shot two songs in the latest schedule.
According to the latest reports, Pawan will be taking a small break for a few days before kick-starting pre-production formalities for the Telugu remake of Ayyappanum Koshiyum. After wrapping up a few scenes for AK’s remake, Pawan will again resume Krish’s film from February 2nd or 3rd week. So, it’s going to be a busy first quarter of 2021 for the Power Star.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas effect – Jathi Rathnalu garners solid craze
- I’ll reduce my expenses if I don’t have work, says talented actor
- Shruti Haasan all praise for Prabhas
- Thaman now sets his eyes on top Tamil stars
- Vijay Deverakonda is now the first South hero to pull off this feat on Instagram
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon