Reportedly, Pawan Kalyan’s ongoing project, the Telugu remake of Ayyappanum Koshiyum is set to hit the silver screens next Sankranthi. As for his other ongoing film, Hari Hara Veera Mallu, the makers are said to have summer 2022 release for the periodic actioner which is directed by Krish.
Pawan Kalyan is also set to commence shooting for PSPK28 which will be directed by Harish Shankar once he is done with Hari Hara Veera Mallu shoot. In all likelihood, PSPK28 might start rolling by the end of 2021. If that is the case, the shoot will be wrapped in the first quarter of 2022 and the film is likely to release in the latter half of the year.
It appears to be that Pawan Kalyan will be having three new releases in 2022 with Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake releasing during Sankranthi, Hari Hara Veera Mallu during summer, and PSPK28 in the latter half of the year.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release
- Prakash Raj decides to keep mum over Maa elections
- Crazy- 10 crores for just an entry scene