Currently, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan is shooting for his ongoing courtroom drama, Vakeel Saab. After Vakeel Saab, Pawan is supposed to resume shooting for Krish’s period film from December.
But the latest buzz is that, since Krish is making changes to the script, Pawan Kalyan will be kick-starting Ayyappanum Koshiyum’s remake first and then join Krish’s film from the month of March. However, an official confirmation regarding the same is awaited.
Apart from the above projects, Pawan Kalyan also has Harish Shankar’s project in the pipeline.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting info about Akhil’s new film
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19