Currently, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan is shooting for his ongoing courtroom drama, Vakeel Saab. After Vakeel Saab, Pawan is supposed to resume shooting for Krish’s period film from December.
But the latest buzz is that, since Krish is making changes to the script, Pawan Kalyan will be kick-starting Ayyappanum Koshiyum’s remake first and then join Krish’s film from the month of March. However, an official confirmation regarding the same is awaited.
Apart from the above projects, Pawan Kalyan also has Harish Shankar’s project in the pipeline.
Articles that might interest you:
- Three movies of Rakul Preet to hit OTT soon
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence