Pawan Kalyan will resume shooting for Trivikram Srinivas’ upcoming film from March 16 onwards, after a short gap. The film has been tentatively named as Saradha. Samantha is playing the lead role opposite and Pranitha Subhash has been cast as the second lead. Boman Irani and Nadiya will be essaying crucial roles.
The film was earlier shot in Pollachi where some crucial scenes and an interesting car chase sequence was shot on Pawan Kalyan. Buzz is that Pawan Kalyan is playing the role of a driver and the film will have enough Trivikram’s trademark dialogues, along with Pawan Kalyan’s unique style quotient. The duo had earlier worked together for Jalsa and that went on to become a big hit.
BVSN Prasad is producing this family drama and Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. The film’s shooting will soon shift to Spain for a major schedule in Barcelona.
Articles that might interest you:
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)
- RX 100 director’s next with young hero back in the news
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut