Pawan Kalyan is all set to make his silver screen comeback with not just one but two movies back-to-back. While he has already begun shooting for Pink’s Telugu remake, his film with director Krish is expected to be launched on January 27.
Now, if the latest buzz is to be believed, Pawan Kalyan will be romancing young beauty Pragya Jaiswal in this as-yet-untitled film. Interestingly, Pragya had earlier played the leading lady in Krish’s award-winning World War ll drama, Kanche, which had Pawan’s nephew Varun Tej as the main lead. An official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani formally announces sequel to HIT
- Salaar to set summer ’22 on fire; Here’s the release date
- Release date for Puri Jagan’s production ‘Romantic’ tomorrow
- Official: Pawan Kalyan’s 27th film seals Sankranthi release
- Big update: Prabhas, Shruti’s Salaar’s release date in a few hours
- Raja Raja Chora’s fun poster out on Sree Vishnu’s b’day