Pawan Kalyan is all set to make his silver screen comeback with not just one but two movies back-to-back. While he has already begun shooting for Pink’s Telugu remake, his film with director Krish is expected to be launched on January 27.
Now, if the latest buzz is to be believed, Pawan Kalyan will be romancing young beauty Pragya Jaiswal in this as-yet-untitled film. Interestingly, Pragya had earlier played the leading lady in Krish’s award-winning World War ll drama, Kanche, which had Pawan’s nephew Varun Tej as the main lead. An official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed