Pawan Kalyan is all set to make his silver screen comeback with not just one but two movies back-to-back. While he has already begun shooting for Pink’s Telugu remake, his film with director Krish is expected to be launched on January 27.
Now, if the latest buzz is to be believed, Pawan Kalyan will be romancing young beauty Pragya Jaiswal in this as-yet-untitled film. Interestingly, Pragya had earlier played the leading lady in Krish’s award-winning World War ll drama, Kanche, which had Pawan’s nephew Varun Tej as the main lead. An official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star heroine confirmed for Pawan-Krish film
- Juicy info on Mahesh Babu’s role in Chiru-Koratala film
- Vamsi Paidipally on backfoot- What will be his next step?
- Prabhas to work with this star director
- Tollywood director penning a script for Bollywood action hero
- Line clear for Bunny’s next-Second schedule to start on this date