Pawan Kalyan is all set to make his silver screen comeback with not just one but two movies back-to-back. While he has already begun shooting for Pink’s Telugu remake, his film with director Krish is expected to be launched on January 27.
Now, if the latest buzz is to be believed, Pawan Kalyan will be romancing young beauty Pragya Jaiswal in this as-yet-untitled film. Interestingly, Pragya had earlier played the leading lady in Krish’s award-winning World War ll drama, Kanche, which had Pawan’s nephew Varun Tej as the main lead. An official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood director signs yet another big project in Bollywood
- Chiranjeevi ropes in noted action choreographers for Vedhalam remake?
- Solo Bratuke completes censor – Release date still in suspense?
- Anil Ravipudi’s F2 gets a rare recognition
- Bigg Boss 4- Avinash wins hearts with Ravana task
- Star hero announces he is cancer-free