Pawan Kalyan made his fans super happy when he made his comeback with Vakeel Saab. Things became even happier for the fans when it was announced that he has also signed films with Krish and Harish Shankar.
If this was not enough, many more directors were approaching Pawan and the star hero was also taking close calls and setting up projects. But all that has changed suddenly.
Because of the lockdown, his duties have changed in a big way and he has become socially responsible now. He made clear plans to do films back to back and get back to politics at a specific time.
But the delay has made sure that all his shoots will be postponed along with the releases leaving noting much for Pawan to do. So, the talk is that he is planning to stop signing films as of now and concentrate on his political and social career and take care of the needy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan to shoot a montage song with Nithya Menen
- Pawan Kalyan wishes K Raghavendra Rao on his acting debut
- Theatres open to a passable occupancy on Telugu states
- Poll : What did you think of Satyadev’s ‘Thimmarusu’ Movie?
- Big musical update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Sirish begins dubbing for his next