Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan will be visiting Dallas, Texas, on the 15th of December. The Janasena chief will be leaving for the US on December 14. He will interact with his fans and Janasena supporters in a 3-day tour, named Janasena Pravasa Gharjana.
For the last few months, Pawan Kalyan has been aggressively campaigning for his Janasena party across several towns and villages in Andhra Pradesh. His latest visit to America is aimed at inspiring the Telugu NRIs to extend their support to his party in the general elections in summer, 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships