Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan will be visiting Dallas, Texas, on the 15th of December. The Janasena chief will be leaving for the US on December 14. He will interact with his fans and Janasena supporters in a 3-day tour, named Janasena Pravasa Gharjana.
For the last few months, Pawan Kalyan has been aggressively campaigning for his Janasena party across several towns and villages in Andhra Pradesh. His latest visit to America is aimed at inspiring the Telugu NRIs to extend their support to his party in the general elections in summer, 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out