If the latest buzz is to be believed, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan may once again turn director for his film with Dasari Narayana Rao. After the debacle of ‘Johnny’, Pawan did not direct a film again even though he expressed his desire to direct movies on many occasions. In the past, he even launched the ambitious ‘Satyagrahi’, which never saw the light of the day.
Pawan Kalyan has decent experience in filmmaking and actively involves in all stages of a film’s production. He has also been overseeing the scripting of ‘Gabbar singh 2’ for quite some time. Now that the film is ready to go on floors, the much discussed Pawan-Dasari film may take place once Pawan finishes ‘Gabbar Singh 2’.
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next
- Interview : Nani- Acting with Nag sir was a dream come true
- Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA to feature real political incidents