If the latest buzz is to be believed, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan may once again turn director for his film with Dasari Narayana Rao. After the debacle of ‘Johnny’, Pawan did not direct a film again even though he expressed his desire to direct movies on many occasions. In the past, he even launched the ambitious ‘Satyagrahi’, which never saw the light of the day.
Pawan Kalyan has decent experience in filmmaking and actively involves in all stages of a film’s production. He has also been overseeing the scripting of ‘Gabbar singh 2’ for quite some time. Now that the film is ready to go on floors, the much discussed Pawan-Dasari film may take place once Pawan finishes ‘Gabbar Singh 2’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salaar- No Star heroine for Prabhas?
- This is how much Sukumar is being paid for Pushpa?
- Nithin’s Check gets a new release date
- Pawan Kalyan donates 30 lakhs for Ram Mandir
- Boyapati’s next creates much interest for the fans?
- Photo Moment: Naga Shaurya celebrates birthday with his 5 directors