Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kaylan gave a spirited speech at the Janasena plenary on the occasion of the party’s formation day in Guntur this evening. Pawan vehemently criticized the ruling parties and Janasena’s 2014 poll partners TDP and BJP for the sad state of affairs in Andhra Pradesh.
Expressing severe angst over the non fulfillment of the Special Category Status, Pawan said that he will continue to fight until AP gets its due. The Janasena chief went on to vow that he is ready to sit for a fast-unto-death protest for AP Special Category Status anytime starting today.
Pawan further said that his party will contest the upcoming local body elections. He also announced that Janasena manifesto will be released on August 14. Tomorrow, Pawan will be interacting with several NRIs who have flown in from the US, Australia, Kuwait and other countries.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shahrukh Khan to appear with the number one actress in YRF film?
- After Allu Aravind this film family to launch OTT platform?
- Sushanth’s ex-manager reveals the actor’s financial aspects
- Prashanth Varma’s new film title to be quite interesting
- Poll : Who among these star heroines, still looks the fittest?
- RRR producer, Danyya tests positive for COVID -19