Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan welcomed AP CM YS Jagan’s move to ask for a CBI enquiry into the mysterious Antarvedi chariot fire incident. Pawan, in association with the BJP, has been lashing out at the AP government for not nabbing those behind the fire accident and even arresting the Hindu protestors.
Last night, in a series of tweets, Pawan called for Hindu awakening. He urged every Hindu to fight for the protection of the Sanatana Dharma. He also urged everyone to light a lamp this evening between 5:30 to 6:30 pm. “Please light a lamp for Sanatana Dharma and Religious Harmony. And take a photo or video and upload on this hashtag,” Pawan tweeted, also appealing to the citizens to maintain religious harmony.
Tomorrow evening between 5.30- 6.30 pm; please light a lamp for Sanatana Dharma and Religious Harmony. And take a photo or video and upload on this hashtag#Bharathiya_culture_matters pic.twitter.com/ms7jHFDxVj
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) September 10, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam