Numero uno film star and Jana Sena President Pawan Kalyan extended his Christmas wishes to the people of the two Telugu states and the nation. The Jana Sena leader issued a letter last night in which he quoted Jesus Christ “When love is universally shared by one and all; then peace, freedom, happiness will come closer to us”.
Pawan wrapped up Katamarayudu’s Pollachi schedule and headed back to Hyderabad. He is expected to take a brief holiday abroad to ring in the Christmas and New Year with his family. Katamarayudu will be releasing as an Ugadi special treat for fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Second heroine locked for Bunny’s next
- Megastar to launch People’s Star film’s audio album
- Kanchana 3: Here’s the amount Tagore Madhu earned from it
- Maharshi’s 11-day AP & TS share: A non-BB record and All-time top 5
- Stay blessed: Ram Charan wishes his RRR co-star NTR
- Is this the surprise from Team Saaho?