Numero uno film star and Jana Sena President Pawan Kalyan extended his Christmas wishes to the people of the two Telugu states and the nation. The Jana Sena leader issued a letter last night in which he quoted Jesus Christ “When love is universally shared by one and all; then peace, freedom, happiness will come closer to us”.
Pawan wrapped up Katamarayudu’s Pollachi schedule and headed back to Hyderabad. He is expected to take a brief holiday abroad to ring in the Christmas and New Year with his family. Katamarayudu will be releasing as an Ugadi special treat for fans.
- Poll : What did you think of Subramanyapuram’s trailer?
- Case filed against noted actor
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?