Power Star Pawan Kalyan has finished dubbing for ‘Atharintiki Dharedhi’. He has dubbed with great enthusiasm for the movie and he is reportedly quite happy with film. Other post-production activities are coming to an end. The production team has confirmed that the film is on track for a big release on August 7th.
Trivikram is the director of this movie and BVSN Prasad is the producer. Samantha and Praneetha are the heroines in the film. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music and the audio album has already become a big hit.
Boman Irani and Nadhiya will be seen in key roles in AD. The film is expected to be a family entertainer with a good dose of comedy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho director Sujeeth to get engaged soon
- Cute video: Sitara practices classical dance in a Paris hotel
- After Allu Arjun, popular Malayalam star to act with Prabhas and NTR?
- Love Story’s non-theatrical rights get a massive deal
- Clarity on Balayya-Boyapati film’s title to emerge soon
- Ace cinematographer reveals the biggest challenge while shooting RRR