Star hero Pawan Kalyan commenced dubbing for Vakeel Saab on Monday. The latest update is that the Powerstar has wrapped up the dubbing within 6 days. The film will soon wrap up other post-production formalities even as the promotions are going on in full swing for the last few days.
Vakeel Saab marks Pawan Kalyan’s silver screen comeback after 3 years. Pawan plays a Vakeel and he reprises Amitabh Bachchan’s role in this official remake of the acclaimed Bollywood courtroom drama, Pink. Anjali, Nivetha Thomas, Ananya Nagalla and Shruti Haasan play lead roles in this Sriram Venu directorial.
Vakeel Saab is scheduled for release on April 9. Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor are jointly bankrolling the project. Thaman has composed the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars
- Sai Dharam Tej is super fit and getting ready to conquer, says his director