Star hero Pawan Kalyan commenced dubbing for Vakeel Saab on Monday. The latest update is that the Powerstar has wrapped up the dubbing within 6 days. The film will soon wrap up other post-production formalities even as the promotions are going on in full swing for the last few days.
Vakeel Saab marks Pawan Kalyan’s silver screen comeback after 3 years. Pawan plays a Vakeel and he reprises Amitabh Bachchan’s role in this official remake of the acclaimed Bollywood courtroom drama, Pink. Anjali, Nivetha Thomas, Ananya Nagalla and Shruti Haasan play lead roles in this Sriram Venu directorial.
Vakeel Saab is scheduled for release on April 9. Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor are jointly bankrolling the project. Thaman has composed the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What do you think is the main reason behind Vakeel Saab’s success?
- Stalwart actor in Akhil-Surender Reddy’s Agent?
- Vakeel Saab’s Maguva Maguva female version touches hearts
- Vakeel Saab’s latest US & Aus collections
- Film with Ram Charan; Talented director gives clarity indirectly
- Double treat from Balayya this Ugadi?