The shooting of Pawan’s Pink remake is going on in full swing as of now and all the courtroom scenes are being canned in a specially erected set in Annapurna Studios.
It is a known fact that Prakash Raj will also be seen as a lawyer in the film and the news is that his confrontation scenes with Pawan Kalyan are going to be the highlight of the film.
There will be lengthy monologues that the two seasoned actors will be mounting in this social drama based on women empowerment. Venu Sreeram is the director and Dil Raju produces the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Major’s production designer: 500 people worked on Taj Hotel set
- Adivi Sesh unveils Panchathantram’s title poster
- Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev hospitalized
- Salman Khan dances to Allu Arjun’s super hit song in Radhe
- Successful duo, Pawan Kalyan – Dil Raju to collaborate again?
- AP, Telangana theaters continue to run with 100% occupancy