The shooting of Pawan’s Pink remake is going on in full swing as of now and all the courtroom scenes are being canned in a specially erected set in Annapurna Studios.
It is a known fact that Prakash Raj will also be seen as a lawyer in the film and the news is that his confrontation scenes with Pawan Kalyan are going to be the highlight of the film.
There will be lengthy monologues that the two seasoned actors will be mounting in this social drama based on women empowerment. Venu Sreeram is the director and Dil Raju produces the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telangana Guv lauds Pawan Kalyan for his efforts to rescue AP fishermen
- Tamil Nadu CM responds to Pawan’s request on AP fishermen
- Nani contributes a generous amount to Corona Crisis Charity
- Allu Arjun donates more for Corona Crisis Charity
- Pooja Hegde in talks for this big film?
- Star hero’s team uses drones to prevent Coronavirus