The shooting of Pawan’s Pink remake is going on in full swing as of now and all the courtroom scenes are being canned in a specially erected set in Annapurna Studios.
It is a known fact that Prakash Raj will also be seen as a lawyer in the film and the news is that his confrontation scenes with Pawan Kalyan are going to be the highlight of the film.
There will be lengthy monologues that the two seasoned actors will be mounting in this social drama based on women empowerment. Venu Sreeram is the director and Dil Raju produces the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anasuya confirms her Kollywood debut
- Tollywood hero is a happy man after watching Nolan’s Tenet
- Update on RRR’s shoot
- Bollywood actor under consideration for Sarkaru Vaari Paata?
- Fresh buzz on Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe
- War combination to repeat soon