The shooting of Pawan’s Pink remake is going on in full swing as of now and all the courtroom scenes are being canned in a specially erected set in Annapurna Studios.
It is a known fact that Prakash Raj will also be seen as a lawyer in the film and the news is that his confrontation scenes with Pawan Kalyan are going to be the highlight of the film.
There will be lengthy monologues that the two seasoned actors will be mounting in this social drama based on women empowerment. Venu Sreeram is the director and Dil Raju produces the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surender Reddy’s next with this mass hero?
- Tollywood hero hints about Tamil debut with Ajith’s Valimai
- Yesteryear heroine in Mahesh Babu’s next?
- No truth in Pawan Kalyan director’s digital debut
- Confirmed: This star hero gearing up for a digital debut
- Pawan fans storm social media with advance birthday celebrations