Power Star Pawan Kalyan is currently busy shooting for his first pan-Indian movie Hari Hara Veera Mallu, directed by Krish Jagarlamudi. Nidhhi Agerwal is the heroine in this period action drama.
The latest gossip is that the makers are planning to complete the entire shoot of the biggie by the end of June 2023. So, the movie won’t be released in March as expected and it is heard that the flick will be out in theaters for Dussehra.
Produced by Mega Surya Production, the biggie has Bollywood hero Bobby Deol in a crucial role. Golden Globe awardee MM Keeravaani is the composer of HHVM.
Articles that might interest you:
- Social media rumors on Nagarjuna’s next
- Nani’s Dasara is now officially into one million dollar club in USA
- Rashmika’s special dressing room treat after IPL performance
- TATA IPL 2023 – Balakrishna entertains
- Mahesh Babu hails Dasara; Calls it a stunning cinema
- Crisp run-time locked for Kiran Abbavaram’s Meter
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food