After nearly a two decade-long career as an actor, Bandla Ganesh turned producer and made several big budget movies featuring top stars like Pawan Kalyan, Mahesh Babu, NTR, Allu Arjun, Ravi Teja and Ram Charan etc.
However, after a couple of disappointing movies and a series of controversies and court cases, Bandla Ganesh has been out of action since the release of his last movie, NTR’s Temper.
Popular for his flamboyant lifestyle and outrageous comments, Bandla Ganesh said in his latest interview that he will return to film production this year. The ‘Blockbuster’ producer went on to reveal that he will team up with Pawan himself for a joint production.
Bandla Ganesh further said he will produce a string of medium budget movies and introduce talented directors and writers to Tollywood. The producer also said he will definitely produce a film featuring his mentor Pawan Kalyan in the future.
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes