It’s well known by now that star hero Pawan Kalyan’s 27th film under Krish’s direction, tentatively titled Veeramallu, is a period action drama set in the 15th century Mughal India era. Pawan will be seen in a Robinhood-like dacoit avatar. Apparently, Krish has taken special care in designing Pawan’s get-up in the movie.
Pawan will be donning a never before seen avatar in the movie. This is his first period drama and his look will surely enthrall his fans. Also, he is said to have rode a horse, giving his character an added spark. Apparently, Pawan’s face will be hidden behind a veil in the action-packed introduction scene. Well, fans will have to wait until Sankranthi next year to be swayed by the actor’s look.
Produced by AM Ratnam, Veeramallu also features young beauty Niddhi Agerwal and Bollywood actors Arjun Rampal and Jacqueline Fernandes in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krithi Shetty in demand; Hikes her remuneration?
- Balakrishna buys an expensive house in Jubilee Hills
- Nithiin, Nithya’s Ishq turns 9; Director hints at a sequel
- Buzz picks up for Nandita Swetha’s Akshara
- Koratala Siva finalizes Allu Arjun’s look in his film
- PSPK27 title locked-To be revealed on this date