We have reported several times that Powerstar Pawan Kalyan and SJ Surya are going to be teaming up for the third time after Kushi and Komaram Puli. There were also rumours that the film was going to kickstart later this month on the 29th.
According to the latest news, the makers were considering the title Husharu for this flick. An official confirmation is yet to be given. Details about the film’s cast and crew are yet to be revealed as well, although it is rumoured that Anup Rubens has already started composing the tunes.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry