Since yesterday, the internet has been buzzing with the reports that film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan will be making his comeback to acting. The reports further speculated that Pawan’s comeback film may be directed by Gopala Gopala fame Dolly and produced by Ram Talluri.
However, Pawan has refuted all these rumors. In an official press note that was released today, Pawan clarified that he has no such plans to come back to films, as he has totally dedicated his life entirely for the welfare of people in the twin Telugu states.
“I have no time for movies anymore. I have dedicated all my time for my fans, Janasainiks and the people. Together with them, I will continue to question the government’s wrongdoings,” Pawan said in the press note.
— JanaSena Party (@JanaSenaParty) November 20, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo crosses 100 crore mark- Best is yet to come
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Orey Bujjiga wraps up shoot-Confirms release date
- New title of Prabhas’s next becomes a hot topic
- Ram Charan clears rumors about Alia Bhatt
- RRR’s new release gossip goes viral again