The election notification regarding Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation was unveiled today. As per the schedule, the elections will be conducted on December 1st, 2020.
On this occasion, Janasena party president Pawan Kalyan, who gave a break from the shooting and is interacting with his party leaders in Andhra Pradesh announced that his party will be fielding candidates in the Hyderabad elections.
As per the reports, Janasena will contest the elections with BJP, who are currently his alliance partners.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lavanya rejects liquor endorsements
- Fighter girl Ananya Panday wants to do some hardcore action
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead
- Hindi version of Jersey getting crazy OTT deals?
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?