After a long gap of 2 years since his silver jubilee film, Agnyaathavaasi, Pawan Kalyan is making a comeback to movies with Vakeel Saab. Apart from this, Pawan has also signed three more projects and had even begun shooting for Krish’s film before the lockdown.
Meanwhile, Pawan’s 28th film under Harish Shankar’s direction and Mythri Movie Makers’ production was announced a few months ago. And now, the stage is all set for the much-awaited announcement on Pawan’s 29th film, which will be directed by Surender Reddy.
Just an over-all glance at these four projects gives us a feeling that Pawan is coming up with a strong line-up of movies. Interestingly, all these 4 movies will explore various genres and needless to say, fans are in for a special treat in the next two years.
While Vakeel Saab is an intense courtroom drama with women empowerment as its main theme, Krish’s film is a period action drama set in the 15th century Mughal India. And Harish Shankar’s film is going to be an out-and-out mass entertainer. Finally, the Surender Reddy-Pawan Kalyan film is touted as a stylish entertainer in Surender Reddy’s trademark style.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj Tarun, Malavika’s Orey Bujjiga to premiere a day in advance
- Tamannaah and Satyadev’s GS to have another heroine
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?
- Prank call of bomb threat to this star’s office