The shooting for Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati’s highly-anticipated multi-starrer, Bheemla Nayak, is nearing completion. The team is currently canning a high-voltage action sequence for the film’s interval bang at Rajmoji Film City.
According to the latest updates, both Pawan and Rana are taking part in this action-packed schedule. Apparently, the fight scene featuring Pawan and Rana will be one of the major highlights in the movie. A major portion of the film’s shoot will be wrapped up with this schedule.
Nithya Menen and Samyuktha Menon are the leading ladies in this Saagar K Chandra directorial. Naga Vamsi is bankrolling this project and Thaman is composing the soundtrack. Bheemla Nayak is slated for release on January 12 as a Sankranthi festive treat for fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shyam Singha Roy’s south audio rights acquired by Saregama South
- Varudu Kavalenu completes censor; Gears up for Oct 29th release
- Shah Rukh Khan meets son Aryan Khan in prison
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label