For the last few years, there have been countless rumors about the strained relationship between Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan. Even though the Mega brothers had time and again clarified that nothing was wrong between them and even made public appearances together, the rumors refused to die.
Now, in a latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, Pawan has trashed the rumors in style. “There have been all sorts of baseless rumors over the years, but they will disappear when the right time arrives. I don’t see any need to react to such gossips. If there are any differences between us, we will surely make them public,” Pawan said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet to romance Vaishnav Tej in Krish directorial
- Popular music composer gets busy as actor
- Deva Katta’s film on CBN-YSR’s friendship and rivalry gets a striking title
- Review : Johaar – Telugu film on AHA
- A sequel on the cards for Palasa 1978?
- Pawan Kalyan’s name gets associated with yet another remake