For the last few years, there have been countless rumors about the strained relationship between Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan. Even though the Mega brothers had time and again clarified that nothing was wrong between them and even made public appearances together, the rumors refused to die.
Now, in a latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, Pawan has trashed the rumors in style. “There have been all sorts of baseless rumors over the years, but they will disappear when the right time arrives. I don’t see any need to react to such gossips. If there are any differences between us, we will surely make them public,” Pawan said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Bandla Ganesh’s track in Sarileru to be replaced?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $2M club; First for Allu Arjun
- Popular actress’ key role in Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Rashmika’s manager clarifies on IT raids
- Mahesh thanks fans in style at Sarileru’s success function